I came home this weekend, becauseI had nothing better to do and my hours at work were recently changed so no more Saturday shifts.
Saturday night my parents and I saw "Knowing". It was interesting, I haven't decided yet if I liked it or not. Then we watched a British murder mystery and ate the Aggie Blue Mint ice cream I brought home. Also, my dad grilled some steaks, I have never been as grateful for home cookin' until I went to college. I am no longer a picky eater, imagine that!
Sunday was great! I went to church with my mom (my dad
is called as a high counselor, so he attends a different ward.). Sunday school was great, Bro. Garfield started his lesson with some random monologue about a 3rd world war or something? (With prelude music in the background, of course). Then, because it is the 5th Sunday, Relief Society and Priesthood were combined, and I was called on to give the opening prayer. Something about being the Prodigal Daughter? And finally, to our dismay, there was about 6 inches of snow on my mom's car that fell during the block. So much for spring....
And then onward to some extra fun: my brother-in-law has come down with influenza, so my sister packed up her kids, and abandoned the premises of her home. Then two more of my nephews showed up just after spending the week at Disneyland. Time for a party! Here are some pictures from the day:
I promised Tyler that we'd make coookies after dinner, so he and Blake were my assistants. Check out our sweet aprons! Then, somehow we obtained a few balls of yarn and decided to make.... A SPIDER WEB. To ensure that my work wouldn't be harmed, I told the boys that if they touched the yarn, it would zap them. Then, we just had to take some pictures. My favorite is the last one where we are doing "silly faces" it brings out everyone's personality so well!
Now I'm just sitting at home, I started driving up the canyon to Logan and could barely see because of the snow, so I turned around.


Nothing makes you appreciate home like college.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend home. Love the spider web.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Auntie you are!!! The kids love you, thanks for making memories with them, they will always remember them!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jana, I think Tyler will always remember the spider web he helped make with Heidi.
ReplyDelete