Saturday, September 20, 2008

These are some pictures my good friend Ben Christensen took. He lives across the street from me and we talk all the time. We went and drove around Logan and took pictures yesterday for something to do. These were some of his favorites.

This is a guy who stands across from the TSC everyday and yells at us about how bad being LDS is. I walk past him on my way to institute. But the other day, two elders were standing there instead. It made my day. Obviously this picture has been edited a bit. He didn't take this yesterday, it just makes me laugh.




Me on some train tracks.
















I really like this one...
















My hair has a mind of its own.


Logan has sort of turned into my second home. I love it here! It is so much fun and I have met some really awesome people. Classes aren't too bad either. Weekends are still my favorite part of the week though. I'm excited to see what else happens us here. Bring on the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are awesome pictures. I am glad you are loving it up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really an interesting scenario. Once you transfer to BYU, you'll see that they don't let wack-os just yell such rude things on campus...I know, I tried once...they didn't like it. Cool pictures too! -dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second picture of you looks like the cover picture of your future music album. :) Very cool!

    ReplyDelete