Friday, September 5, 2008

Kickin' It With My Pals

These are just a few pictures I have taken during my time at Utah State so far


Shawn asked me to cut his hair... (I have never cut anyone's hair EVER)


But it turned out ok. (It isn't finished yet in this picture) Oh yeah, and we bribed him with a quarter from each of my rommmates ($1.25) to let us paint his nails.



Sheena cooking our first group meal (Spaghetti, Cantalope, Corn on the Cob, Juice and French Bread with Chocolate Pudding for dessert. We go all out!)



Amylee with the spread. (We stole the flowers from Sheena's room)


Checking the mail


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he actually let you cut his hair. That is crazy. Do you eat that well every night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be one lonely, starving student if he'll let you paint his nails and look ridiculous for a measely $1.25! Poor kid... give me his address and I'll send him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $1.25! That's a screaming deal! Can I get in on that business venture? -dave brock

    ReplyDelete