Who in their right mind started these things on blogger. I mean seriously, get with the times.
3 joys
Music
Friends and Family
Laughing
3 fears
Being a mom
Crickets
Death
3 goals
Get a Master's degree
Get married in the temple
Save the world
3 obsessions
Law and Order
Burt's Bees Chapstick
Food
3 random facts
I hate wearing shoes
Peppers make me feel sick
I have never had a cavity
I now tag Laurel, Sarah and Gayle
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think I was already tagged once by e-mail. Does that count? Am I immune from being tagged for life?
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to get to know you better by reading things abput you. I love how you are afraid of crickets just as much as dying. Or being a mom. Man, what kind of nasty crickets do they have in Perry?
Oops, abput = about. I type too fast for my own good. Quantity, not quality.
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the shoes. I don't where shoes if I don't have to. It might take me a while to list three things in each category. Most specifically the goals category--do mom's have goals besides making it through the day? I am sure I do--I just might have to dig deep :).
ReplyDeleteWhere=Wear!! Since Laurel corrected hers, I figured I should correct mine.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck saving the world I really hope you achieve that goal!! :)
ReplyDelete