Saturday, February 14, 2009

Long Time No See

Well, yet again, it's been a long time since I posted so, here it is (I promised Catherine like a month ago that I would post.)

Mostly my routine is pretty much the same, I work almost everyday, go to class, hang out, sleep and sometimes study. There are a few new installments in my life though:

1. I broke up with my boyfriend. I felt like I wasn't having enough fun and I wasn't ready to be in a serious relatioinship. I want to play the field some more. I have a date on Monday!

2. I met with the Study Abroad people, I will hopefully be going to Mexico for a semester in the Fall or Spring. I would love to learn Spanish. It's not set in stone yet, but it looks promising.

3. I cut my hair OFF! I like it a ton! It's way easier to do and there are lots of new things I can do with it.

4. I have taken up the hobby of writing missionaries, so if you know any lonely ones, let me know!

Those are pretty much the most drastic things that have happened since my last post. Right now I am sitting and watching West Side Story, so I'm kind of distracted.  I'll just post some pictures of my life in Logan:









2 comments:

  1. Holy SMOKES! You look completely different with the new hair! It is absolutely adorable. You look great!

    Those were some good updates! Thanks for posting. (And thanks to Catherine for pestering Heidi to post.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back among blog-world. I'm glad to hear all is well in Logan, too.

    ReplyDelete