Monday, August 18, 2008
Movin' on Out
Well, tonight is my last night here in dear old Perry. Tomorrow night I will pack up my belongings and head off to Utah State. I'm SO excited to start a new adventure and I'm a little bit nervous just for the unknown. I ordered a new compter which hasn't arrived yet, so it may be a bit before my next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck with your move to USU. Leaving for college was so sad and stressful for me back when I did it 20 years ago. But college is so fun once you get over the homesickness and change. Luckily, home is just over the mountain for you.
ReplyDeleteBe sure to post pictures of your new apartment and your first days at school. I hope you get "normal" roommates! If there is such a thing! :)
I love your new blog look! I guess you figured out all that tech stuff.
Good Luck Heidi. I know you are going to have a blast. I love you!
ReplyDeleteHey why am I not on your blog list.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Heidi!! You will just love USU. I always had a great time when I came to visit my friend. You will learn and experience so much just by living away from home. These are great years...enjoy them! I can't wait to read about your adventures.
ReplyDeleteYEah! Good luck and HAVE FUN!!!! Keep us stay-at-home mom's updated with something!!! We'll all live through you! hee hee :)
ReplyDelete